Friday, May 14, 2010

Why is that Chaaya at Nair kadai always tasty?

I always wonder when it comes to tea kadai, Nair Tea Kadai is what comes to my mind. I remember in my college days, we would have our evening tea at Manikandan tea shop at Radha nagar, chromepet which is a Nair kadai.That time one glass tea was 3 Rs and SP Tea was 5 Rs. Now probably it would have got doubled. But the tea would a top class one.

Now i am residing at Thiruvanmiyur. Again here i am finding a Nair tea shop which stands outstanding among our other tea shops.

Why is that Nair's Tea is so special?

2 comments:

  1. It is not that Nair Tea is special. When you were in MIT, it was OC tea for what Nair paid. So Nair(Abhilash) Tea was special. Nowadays I think you go to Nair Tea stall when you have more money, so that means Always Nair Tea is special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Ada pavi... karuthu therivichale OC OC nu ena insult panringaley

    ReplyDelete