Thursday, September 23, 2010

Allah Rakha Rahman- You are truely my god...

This man A R Rahman, i want to ask him 'from did you come?? where have you been all these days?? '.. i just love him because of his music.. This evening just after coming from office i felt really depressed due to some personal reasons. i felt very lonely. As Rajni says jovially 'i was cornered' kind of feeling... With no other work i could concentrate i just started hearing this guy's music. Oh man... no words to explain the feeling i had.. i was so happy and felt really ecstatic myself for no god damn reason.
This is not the first time i have this kind of feeling because of his music. But then today its something extra ordinary. When ever i am in trouble he is there to rescue me. His music is more than enough for me to face any difficulty in my life.
Rahman.. You are my god.. I love you so much...

1 comment:

  1. he really rocks.... i cant even imagine a world without his music....

    ReplyDelete