Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Decade

Wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year!!!

As the day has come to Welcome 2011, looking back to what happened personally in the last decade, i wonder whether i am standing in the place where i intended to be. Last decade i accede it was above average, completing my under graduation in a decent college, making a good growth in the job i do and above all i was mostly with friends having great fun.

This decade i perceive myself in a different way. With friends getting settled at various places around the world and some getting married, i look myself more as a responsible individual rather than a callow youth.

Having said that, something in my mind keeps on pestering me that i must do something more... something more to myself... something which makes me satisfied... Should i have to excel more in my job??? or should i get married and lead a normal conventional life?? i don't think those will let me happy or make me complete... i want to learn more... learn more about life.. about what happiness is.. how to be calm and placid... know more about our inner happiness rather than just fun filled external parties and movies..

This solitary period has actuated me to read more books. Increased my reading habit which gives me big pleasure. Books which teaches you what the inner happiness mean and how to sustain it all through your life rather than being happy for some days and dying out few days. Slowly the way i look my life and my world are getting changed... i can foresee my life and my happiness is gonna be much different compared to last decade.

With great positive energy and hope i wish everyone a happy new year and new decade

2 comments:

  1. Then, Wish you'd have a great year ahead dude !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. accede, callow, actuated .... boss all GRE words :).. can you please recommend me some books that you are reading....

    ReplyDelete